DescriptionWe are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Enter all purchase orders into SAP
- Verifying entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from multiple systems when information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplicate/redundant data
- Acting as backup for all SAP and office administrative work
- Acting as IT and application support
- Organizing, printing, and checking all UPC labels
- Manage hard goods inventory
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures of both hard-goods and flowers;
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages;
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers;
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory;
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory;
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus;
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs;
- Collaborate with warehouse and greenhouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met;
- Report to your team and upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Scheduling and organizing meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of the department
- Acting as backup for front desk when needed (answer phones, assist employees and check timecards)
- 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar position;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, data entry, and forecasting methods with specific attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of inventory management skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc.);
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Minimum of High School diploma, some college preferred;
- Basic level of conversational Spanish is a plus, but not required;
- Experience with SAP is preferred;
- Eager to grow and help others grow.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter detailing your interest in this position. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. For more information, visit Bloomia's website at www.bloomia.com.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.